Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Retailing

I needed a pair of eye glasses I am looking for a good price and good customer service, so i decided to walk into Lens Crafters because they had these glasses that i want.I walked in and the Security guard said hi to me, and I went straight to looking on glasses and trying it on, I had a lot of questions I wanted to ask but i was gonna save it until someone helped me, I was int the store from 5pm to 6:30 and no one still came and asked if i was doing okay or needed help there where like 3 other customers and the employees was just talking with each other laughing not helping anyone, so i left. To me i feel like customer service should be first priority making them feel welcomed and making sure if they have questions your the go to guy and i didn't feel like that when i was in lens Crafters. This is why i rather shop online where i found the glasses for a hundred dollars less than i seen at Lens Crafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment